- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup of organic rolled oats (stone cut)
- 1 organic apple (medium) cut and cubed
- 3 - 4 organic medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 tbs. ground organic flaxseeds
- ¼ of a cup organic raw walnuts
- 1 tsp. organic cinnamon
- organic oat milk as needed
Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small sauce pan. Add the oats and lower heat.
In a food processor, process apple for 15 seconds. Add dates, walnuts, flaxseeds and cinnamon to apples. Process until blended.
Combine apple mixture to oats and cook for a couple more minutes. Add your preferred amount of oat milk to the oatmeal, more if you like it creamy, less if you don't.
Once oats are cooked (about 10 minutes), turn off the heat and cover pot for a minute or two.
Oatmeal is ready. Enjoy!